1. When availability is confirmed please complete the booking form and return it to us by email so that we have all your details along with the 25% deposit to be paid by bank transfer.
2. The Manager reserves the right to refuse any booking without an explanation. In the event of this happening the guest will be advised in writing of any such refusal and all payment will be refunded to the guest.
3. The balance of the rental, plus the security deposit is payable not less than 8 weeks before the start of the rental period. If the balance is not received within the stated period the owners will contact by email or telephone to advise them accordingly. Whatever the outcome of such contact the Manager reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled.
4. Reservations made within 8 weeks of commencement of the rental require full payment at the time of booking.
5. A good housekeeping deposit of £250 (Two hundred and fifty pounds) for each rental period is required when full payment is made for any damage caused to the property or contents. However, the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the guest’s liability to St Hubert’s Lodge. The Manager will account to the guest for the security deposit and refund the balance due within 2 weeks of the end of the rental period.
6. The rental period shall commence at 4.00pm on the first day and finish at 10.00am on the last day.
7. The maximum number of people residing at the lodge must not exceed that stated in the literature unless permission has been granted by the Manager in writing. If any guest is exceeding these numbers in the property a surcharge will apply on a pro-rata basis.
8. St Hubert’s lodge will provide bedding, bed linen, towels and tea towels.
9. St Hubert’s Lodge operates a no smoking policy inside the property for the comfort of future guests. Any guest disregarding this condition will forfeit their security deposit.
10. The guest and their party agree to be considerate tenants, take good care of the property and it’s contents and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of their stay.
11. The guest shall report to the Manager without delay any defects in the property of breakdowns of failure of equipment of appliances. The Manager will then be able to rectify these failures at the earliest opportunity.
12. Under no circumstances shall St Hubert’s Lodge liability exceed the amount paid to the Owners for the rental period.
13. Once the Manager confirms the booking, these booking conditions form part of the contract.
14. Guests are advised to take out adequate travel insurance.
15. St Hubert’s Lodge shall not be liable to the guest: a – For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery, or appliance in the property or gardens. b – For the loss, damage or injury, which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the Manager. c – For the loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the guest if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event the Manager shall within seven days of notification to the guest refund all sums paid.
16. In the event of cancellation, Guests may be due a partial refund which is dependent on when notice of cancellation is given to us before the holiday start date. The refund is calculated as follows:
• Less than 21 days notice – No refund due
• 22-35 days notice – 10% of the total accommodation cost
• 36-49 days notice – 20% of the total accommodation cost
• 50-63 days notice – 40% of the total accommodation cost
• More than 63 days notice – the Guest’s liability for the remainder of the balance will be waived or the balance refunded if this has been paid previously.
If a refund is due it will be paid within 10 working days of cancellation.
8.2 Where a Booking has been taken with a deposit which is less than our standard Deposit, the Guest will, upon cancellation, be liable to pay the difference between the reduced deposit and our standard Deposit.